Size: 4 ounce bottle of Hand Sanitizer Gel, not Spray. Made in USA. 70% Alcohol Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. In stock, usually ships within 24 hours. Ships from Illinois. FREE SHIPPING
KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN - CDC recommends using hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol in healthcare settings. Unless hands are visibly soiled, an alcohol-based hand rub is preferred over soap and water in most clinical situations due to evidence of better compliance compared to soap and water. Hand rubs are generally less irritating to hands and are effective in the absence of a sink. It is highly recommended to use hand sanitizers as often as possible to avoid spreading of germ and viruses. Protect yourself and your family. Perfect for giveaways, classrooms, health care facilities, hospitals, government agencies, etc. Just a small amount of Hydrox sanitizer will help to keep your hands clean. Our advanced alcohol-based formula kills 99.9% of germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- KILLS 99% OF GERMS - just one squirt of Premium Nature's sanitizer will help to keep your hands clean. Our advanced alcohol-based formula kills 99.9% of germs, viruses, and bacteria. Leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.
- MADE IN USA
- Sanitizer Gel, not Spray
- Advanced Alcohol-Based (70%) Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Dispensing cap allows you to open with one hand
- Great for the car
- Kills 99.9% of Germs,
- Aloe Vera Refreshing Gel Leaves Hands Feeling Soft
- Vitamin E makes the skin soft
- Trusted Manufacturer which was founded in the USA in 1913
- Compare our price to other online stores that sell for over $5 and save over 50%
- Used by 5000 plus hospitals
- Sold in 4000 plus retail stores
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic Purpose
Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Inactive ingredients: Purified water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Decolorized), Carbomer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Effective at eliminating 99.9% of many common harmful germs and bacteria
HYDROX LABORATORIES ELGIN, IL 60123, USA
MADE IN USA
Expiration Date: May, 2022