|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.6 x 3.1 x 0.8 inches|
About this item
- With the B2P, from Bottle 2 Pen Gel Roller, Pilot has launched the world's first pen made from recycled bottles! In recent years, plastic water bottles have been under close scrutiny for their environmentally unfriendly characteristics. Almost every hour, close to 250,000 plastic bottles enter landfills and comprise close to 50 percent of all recyclable waste. Mae from 89 percent post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, the Pilot B2P features vibrant gel ink and a fine 0.7mm point for smooth, effortless writing. Designed to mimic a bottle of water, the body of the B2P pen is translucent blue with unique striations like those commonly found on water bottles. Retractable and refillable, the B2P uses the same ink refill as the Pilot G2, America's number one selling gel pen. Available in blue, black, and red ink, the writing quality of the B2P meets the same high performance standards found in all of Pilot Pen's products. Pilot Pens. Simply write.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GO GREEN WITH B2P: Pilot's B2P Retractable Gel Roller Pens are made from recycled bottles! They feature G2 Ink, and are refillable and comfortable to hold, so you can journal, take notes or sketch a cityscape - all while protecting the planet.
- IT'S EASY BEING GREEN: B2P Gel Roller Pens are recycled and feature brilliant G2 gel inks in black, blue, red, green and purple, with matching accents. So, now you can go green no matter which color you chose to write with at home, school or work.
- OBSESSED WITH OFFICE SUPPLIES? Help write the next chapter for a cleaner planet with Pilot's B2P with G2 Gel Ink & Ball Point Pens, the world's first family of pens made from recycled water bottles. They even have a unique water bottle-inspired design!