Item#: PIP-33-B125 Description
PRICE PER PAIR
Used in electronic and computer assembly, quality control, inspection and general assembly.
PIP 33-B125 Features:
- ANSI Cut Level 1
- Seamless knit nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Polyurethane (PU) coatings offer great puncture and abrasion resistance while offering excellent tactile sensitivity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
- Pair packed for ease of distribution
EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1.